Monday, 23 February 2015

8 Goals for This Week #9 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goal

 

Last week's goals was a success! Although.. I am struggling to start. Ahh.. it is always hard to start a new thing, a new routine.

We had an awesome family time together for 4 days. We had our usual walk in the park, spent an hour and half at the indoor playground and watched few movies. It has been a very productive and slow finishing long holiday for all of us.


I am a bit disappointed in myself.. OH and I know this will happen. I didn't get much on mothering and marriage but, I am trying again this week.

So here are this week's goals:

Mothering:
Hug my children anytime of the day.

Home management:
Clean the wardrobe and sliding door glass.

Personal:
Go to bed at 9.30PM every night.
Take vitamins and energy drinks everyday.
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.

Marriage:
Say I love you to husband anytime of the day. (I did only once last week and that my friend is NOT ENOUGH).
Lunch date with husband.


 
************************************************************************************************************
Last week's goals:

Mothering:
Hug my children before bedtime.
Remind my son to drink more water.

Home management:
Clean out the bar drawer.
Clean the kitchen window.
Figure out meal plan for week 8 and organize shopping list.


Personal:
Go to bed at 9.30PM every night.(I should put my cell phone away)
Drink 2 litre of water everyday.

Marriage:
Say I love you to husband before sleep. (I don't remember when I last said this to him)
************************************************************************************************************


P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment