Monday, 30 March 2015

10 Goals for This Week #14 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goals

 
Week 14 already? Yeah, March gonna end soon and it is less than 100 days to Ramadhan 2015. And I am going to be thirty-4 in 2 months! Sheesh.

I went to bed at 12 last night. My groceries from TESCO online came pretty late, at 10.30PM. Ssome of my orders are not there too. I should have just go to sleep after the guy came, but I was hooked with the CSI series so bad last night that I wanted to know who the killer is. HAHA. Terus segar bugar mata kan.

I managed to get 2 days of fasting. Yay! I have another 6 days to go. A bit disappointed when I didn't get a chance to try out new breakfast recipe that I have saved. I may need more than 24 hours a day to cover. HEHE.

Here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and listen more to my children. (You don't know how guilty I am on this one!)
Lunch date with husband.
Hug and say I love you to my children and husband any time of the day.
Spend less time on chores so I can concentrate on my children.

Home management:
Figure out our 2 weeks meal plan and organize shopping list.
Cook for our 2 weeks meal.

Clean the ceiling fan in our bedroom.


Personal:
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.

Try new recipe for breakfast.
Continue reading 50 Shades of Grey. (Managed to get 5 pages.)

************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Spend quality and fun time with family members on our short trip. (Weekend at PD!).
Set appointment with Cambridge for boy's placement test.

Say I love you to my children and husband any time of the day.

Home management:
Plan week #14 meals.
List down grocery items.


Personal:
Try new recipe for breakfast.
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.

Continue reading 50 Shades of Grey. (Still at page 10 after a month).

************************************************************************************************************


P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment