Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Responsible

Every one knows what is the meaning of responsible am I right? It means - having an obligation to do something, or having control over or care for someone, as part of one's job or role. (Typed in Google and you'll find it yeah).

Here I am venting about my work AGAIN. I am the type of person who takes my work seriously. I am the type of person who will provide my best to finish every task at hand and not going to hand it over to someone else to complete without valid reason. I don't like half way work. I will do from the beginning until the end.

So I told my dear self today, "You have been forbidden to do someone's else work when you knew it will eventually handed to you to finish it. Say NO!"

Part of me couldn't care less now.

It's difficult if you set a high standard and others can't follow it. So, back off a little bit and do your own work. Take care of your own butt! Do not be a star, because at the end of the day.. the same person might take advantage on you.

P/S: Morning ramblings. Will there be a second thought of not quitting in a few days?
Post a Comment