Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Just The 4 Of Us

Tuesday 28th April 2015 - Day 3.

Another two days to work and we are going to have a long holiday. 1st May is Labor Day and 4th May is Wesak Day. We will be spending our holiday at my father's house doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. HAHA. I have no plans for now. Mr. Fruitheart will only be back on Saturday at noon.
 
 
Above picture was taken in front of McDonalds KLIA. The girl in dark pink shirt is my niece. She also wanted to come along sending her pak long (uncle).
 
My baby girl has been asking where is her daddy every time she wakes up and before bedtime. Once in awhile during daytime, she would still ask. "Daddy work," she said.
 
My children misses their daddy so much. Mommy misses daddy too.. Boo hoo hoo. Alhamdulillah, all of them are very well behave. Lucky my baby sister is here to stay with me while Mr. Fruitheart is away. It would be pretty chaotic if I were alone handling three tiny people.
 
P/S: Counting days. Always.
Post a Comment