Wednesday, 24 June 2015

On the 7th Day of Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah, we have been fasting for a week now. My boy did not missed a day, although there was one day when he keep on telling me he's hungry. I told him, you can do it. You can hold it until 7.30PM. And yes, he did.

On last Sunday, I cooked steam sea bass for sahur. It was a big one and I had to cut into two. It cannot fit my pemanggang ajaib. And that my fellow readers, my first time using pemanggang ajaib for steaming. I am still looking for a proper steamer.
 
 
I should have added some veggies into my dish. It doesn't look fancy. However, Mr. Fruitheart ate it, thank God it doesn't SMELL. You know the fish smell? He can't eat it if the fish is smelly. So I had to put extra ginger, lemongrass and lime leaves. It gives the nice aroma.
 

I'll improve on the presentation. It looks dull.

I had challenging days. My youngest and my eldest are having skin allergies. My boy has his 'annual' skin irritation. It made him itchy and he scratched until it bleeds. I am not 100% sure if it is eczema. And it has been going on for two weeks. While my baby girl, she has heat rash. The other day when we pick her from day care, she was RED. And something bite her while she sleeps which makes it even worse. My poor babies. I bought Shaklee herbal blend to help them ease the pain. It works wonders and stopped them from scratching. I hope they recover soon. My second daughter, well thank God she is OK.

P/S: Not a day that I don't feel sleepy.
Post a Comment