Sunday, 20 September 2015

3 Goals for This Week #39 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goals


I'm in my vacation mood people. While having this free time for few minutes, I'm updating my goal for next week.I guess it would not be much, since I will be away for four days. Yay!

Here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.
Have fun and quality time with the whole family.

Home management:
None.

Personal:
Continue reading Shopaholic novel.

************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.
Continue the No Yelling Challenge for another week.
Plan something for our 5th anniversary, just us.


Home management:
Sort my children's clothes and donate or sell any that don't fit.
Collect 4 box (from office) for declutter.

Packing for our vacation to Krabi. Aim: to pack less.
Make a list of stuff and buy those we need for our vacation.


Personal:
Spend at least 30 minutes to study - consistently!
Apply eye cream and lip balm before sleep.
Continue reading Shopaholic novel.


************************************************************************************************************


P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment