Skip to main content

Journey with Young Living: Our Sleep Potion

As mentioned in my previous post, my first YL essential oils are Cedarwood and RC. Move forward to many months later, I was looking for a cheap diffuser on FB preloved page, and found one YL distributor who wanted to let go her extra unit and can COD. It came with free 5ml lavender and lemon essential oil. At that time, the price was around RM2++, I don't exactly remember exact price.

From that moment on, my journey with YL essential oil begins. I did my research on what other oils I can use for my children. No, they do not have major issues. Basically, I need a good night sleep without having to wake up middle of the night because my girls have trouble sleeping and sometimes nightmare. Not once, but few times every night. It affects my sleep pattern and of course I am tired, although I slept at 9PM every night, but waking in between 7-8 hours of deep sleep could ruin your morning mood and health for the rest of the day.

Then, my good friend shared how her son would sleep at 2 - 3 am every night. She's like a walking zombie during daytime. She was introduced to YL essential oil and used it on her son. It worked like miracle! I consulted her and she gave me tips how to tackle my daughters issue.

My daughters issue if you may ask; not sleep on time, awake middle of the night, wake up with tantrum in the morning, crying and moody. The main reason is lack of sleep.

My friend suggested to diffuse Cedarwood essential oil for deep sleep and calming essential oil e.g. orange or peppermint for good mood. I chose orange since it is cheaper than peppermint. My daughters doesn't like Cedarwood, so later I changed to lavender (the expensive EO).

For a start, I diffused lavender essential oil every night and in the morning at 5AM before they wake up, diffused orange essential oil to boost their mood. I make this as a routine for 2 weeks, and I am delighted with the result. They sleep at 9PM, less nightmares and hardly wake up middle of the night, pleasant mood and no trouble asking them to get ready for school. I'm a happy mom!

Based on the excellent result, I asked my husband for another diffuser in our bedroom. I bought from another YL distributor who wanted to let go her extra unit too. (At that time, I didn't know about PV, points and members thing). It also comes with 5ml lavender and lemon. We used lemon essential oil for detox. No need for us to squeeze lemon anymore, just drop in a glass of water and drink!  J


Important note:The owner is an Independent Distributor of Young Living and the information on this website is NOT intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any disease, illness, or condition, and should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care and advice. This information is intended for educational purposes only. The testimonials, research, and information within applies only to Young Living essential oils and no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information presented by individual authors and/or users on this page and the owner will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

Popular posts from this blog

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly…

Confinement Packages / Pakej Berpantang

During my last pregnancy, I hired a confinement lady (CL) from Jemari tradisional to take care of me after I delivered my baby girl. This time around I have not decided yet where I will be staying during my confinement days and not sure if I will get the same CL from JT.

So, I have started to search for confinement lady / confinement packages / post natal packages / post natal care/ penjaga pantang / pakej pantang / pakej urut bersalin on the Internet. I found few that looks OK but some of the websites were not updated. I do not know if they're still on business.

So here are the lists:
1. Jemari Tradisional - http://rawatanbersalin.blogspot.sg/ (last update Monday, 30 July 2012)
1. http://penjagapantang.wordpress.com/ (last update May 6, 2012)
2. http://inaurut.blogspot.sg/ (last update Tuesday, 23 April 2013)
3. http://cintasari.com/services_post_natal.html
4. http://dnatasyaayu.blogspot.sg/2013/01/pakej-pantang-2013.html (last update Tuesday, May 7 2013)
5. http://sirehqaseh.blogspot.sg…

Dilemma: Taska / Nursery for The Girls

We're back to square one. Scratching our head, thinking hard and have to make an important decision. My sister can no longer take care of my girls, she has accepted a job offer in KLIA2.

Definitely not going to hire another helper. I do not want face another headache, frustration and have stranger into our house. It would also cost us thousands of Ringgit again which we don't have. Now we're considering sending the girls to a childcare centre. Choosing a childcare centre is NOT easy. Reliable and registered are normally full.

I had done my research on the Internet, browsing the JKM website looking for registered taska / nursery. I called few places and they are no longer accepting new entry.

I had called this centre named Taska Umi Setia Kasih in Danau Kota. I prefer this taska since it is close to kiddo's transit house and school. It is also close to my in law's house. And it is just opposite the police station. Aha. There is a place for Arissa, but I have to wait fo…